Friday 6 January 2017

❤Weekly Fashion Favorites [1]❤

I'm going to start doing a weekly fashion feature where I pick out my favorite outfits from the past week that I like and that inspire me. I both look around the web for anything that catches my eye and also you can submit outfits in this form to maybe be featured in future posts.

mintyfrills weekly fashion favorites cute kawaii outfit coord
My first pick is Capsulebunny, I just love this outfit and knew I wanted to feature it as soon as I saw it. I love the soft fluffy cotton candy look. The hair and styling is perfect for it also, it's such a complete adorable look.

mintyfrills weekly fashion favorites cute kawaii outfit coord
Airy put together this wonderful winter outfit with BTSSB's La Robe Vert Clair, its such and extravagant dress and it looks perfect in the winter setting. She really looks like a beautiful princess.
Follow Airy on Facebook or Instagram for more!

mintyfrills weekly fashion favorites cute kawaii outfit coord
I love this sweet and simple outfit from Laura wearing Angelic Pretty's British Bear. It just looks both sweet, elegant and perfect for the season. The teddy bear bag is a nice touch.

mintyfrills weekly fashion favorites cute kawaii outfit coord
This look by Arthael is just so elegant and well balanced. The gold detailing is so pretty but not too much. She makes Angelic Pretty's Twinkle Carnival look so classic combined with clothes from Alice and the Pirates. Love this look! 

mintyfrills weekly fashion favorites cute kawaii outfit coord
And last but definitely not least we have adorable Fahr/RibbonPlague, this outfit just looks so soft and sweet. The combination of ivory and cotton candy pink makes for a adorable and perfectly balanced sweet lolita.

This will be a new weekly post on my blog, if you want please submit your outfit in this form. Hope you liked this weeks picks! 
//Love Mintyfrills

No comments:

Post a Comment