Sunday 8 January 2017

Fashion Valentine: Canniny ★

mintyfrills sweet cute kawaii lolita fashion
Been following adorable Canniny on instagram for a while and I completely love her colorful outfits. She is just the perfect sweet lolita and her outfits are always on point. I also must say that she takes great photos of her outfits and that makes things look sooo much better, I wish more people would take the time to get good outfit pictures. She post lots of cute pics so be sure to follow her on instagram too! 

mintyfrills sweet cute kawaii lolita fashionmintyfrills sweet cute kawaii lolita fashion

I love her coords in soft pastels, Melody Toys is such a cute print and this version of the jsk is adorable. I like the haircolor of the wig and the bunnyears on both these outfits. Cream Cookie looks really cute too with the splitwig making it extra sweet.

mintyfrills sweet cute kawaii lolita fashionmintyfrills sweet cute kawaii lolita fashion

She also makes good use of primary colors too, many people tend to coord these colors more bittersweet but she keeps it really sweet with how she styles it. And I love that my melody bad, I want one! 

mintyfrills sweet cute kawaii lolita fashionmintyfrills sweet cute kawaii lolita fashion

Here she is again in Cream Cookie but a bit more toned down, the bag and heart in the hair from the Melody Toys collection looks really nice with it. The Misty Sky look is just so cute one her with the blonde hair. I'm super jealous of the blue plush bag, I hope I can find it one day. 

I love these coords and they make me want to dress up in lolita more and also remember to take better photos while I do. Keep looking cute and I look forward to seeing more outfits from you. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment