Tuesday 10 January 2017

Angelic Pretty: ❤ Dreaming Present ❤

mintyfrills, kawaii, cute, lolita fashion, sweet, bear, dress,

A while back Angelic Pretty released Dreaming Present and I think this is actually a really cute dress. The colorways are perfectly suited for the theme. I love that all the colorways have a very different feel to them. Either bittersweet or super sweet with the white version. I love the different colors picked as accent colors, contrasting but perfectly matched with the print colors. 

mintyfrills, kawaii, cute, lolita fashion, sweet, bear, dress,mintyfrills, kawaii, cute, lolita fashion, sweet, bear, dress,mintyfrills, kawaii, cute, lolita fashion, sweet, bear, dress,

 The print has a nice gingham background that helps the print not feel empty but not so much that it overpowers and makes the print messy. I like the style of this all over print and the big scale that they picked for it. The vintage toys, cups, lamps and other various things are adorable. 

mintyfrills, kawaii, cute, lolita fashion, sweet, bear, dress,mintyfrills, kawaii, cute, lolita fashion, sweet, bear, dress,

The OP and JSK are really cute, I like the small scallop details on the bodice. Though the skirt part is a bit plain. The skirt has really nice trim on the bottom and I think the other cuts could of looked better. But all in all I think this is really cute design and would love to get my hands on the white colorway. There also were some adorable bear jewelry released to match with the print. I love the big clunky rings!

mintyfrills, kawaii, cute, lolita fashion, sweet, bear, dress,

//Love Mintyfrills

No comments:

Post a Comment