Tuesday 21 June 2016

To Alice: Bottle Bears

mintyfrills kawaii sweet lolita fashion harajuku taobao shopmintyfrills kawaii sweet lolita fashion harajuku taobao shop

To Alice made this cute milk and bear themed dress! I like the print, the details are really adorable. Both Colorways look really nice, I often dislike dark colorways with pastel prints but I think it really goes together on this one. It might be that its almost only blue colors. I think they could of done some kind of background in the print, I feel like its lacking something. The cuts are pretty basic, as you all know I think jsk's are more fun to coord but the OP is really cute too for sure!

You might be thinking that I'm going more easy on To Alice compared to my 'Royal Princess Alice' reviews but this dress is only a 4th of the price so it can get away with more. Even so this just looks a lot more put together and finished. I also think their ideas are pretty original and doesn't follow what other brands are releasing currently. A really cute dress for a good price.


mintyfrills kawaii sweet lolita fashion harajuku taobao shopmintyfrills kawaii sweet lolita fashion harajuku taobao shop


mintyfrills kawaii sweet lolita fashion harajuku taobao shop

//Love Mintyfrills




No comments:

Post a Comment